"Rough Guide" to Orthodontics Course
Time & Location
About the Event
This series of 5 webinars is designed for General Dental Practitioners, but especially suitable for recently qualified dentists and those new to working in UK general practice. Please can you let any of your referring dentists know about the webinars
The course will boost skills in orthodontic diagnosis and referral. It will also demonstrate what orthodontics can offer you and your patients, by providing you with an overview of the scope of contemporary orthodontic treatment, including ‘quick’ orthodontic systems.
Topics to be covered include:
- Orthodontic assessment and diagnosis
- Using IOTN to determine need for treatment
- Timing of referrals and choice of provider
- Interceptive treatment options
- ‘Quick’ orthodontic systems - risks, benefits and consent
- Contemporary orthodontic treatment options
- The orthodontic – restorative interface
- Careers in orthodontics
- Using IOTN and a Simple Flowchart to Establish If a Patient Qualifies for NHS Orthodontic Treatment
Our speakers are :-
Nigel Fox, Richard Jones, Alison Williams, Peter Huntley, David Waring and Amin Aminian.
Please click on this link to register for the first webinar in this series.